Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A HAND TO HOLD, A VOICE TO GUIDE

past time, really hurt me...but i cant blame anyone because its might be my own mistake but its not totally mine..
whatever had done, i cant undo it, its totally out of my powers...truth be told, im sad...but, this is my life, i've to deal with it, learn to behave to my ownself.. i dont want to hurt me anymore..enough what i've done, i might be cant passed through if it happen again..shame on me... i cant live without me...i want to say sorry, if i could i will undo it and change it to be better...i love you, i miss you, and i will not stop loving and missing you no matter what...i know its wrong to do that, but, i cant change my feeling...i've tried but seems that it wont work!!! damn i hate feeling!!! it make me so guilty!! i dont know how to distinguish it...i cant afford it...i pray, pray and pray that someone will teach me how to do it...too much sins in my life, too much lies i stored, too much pain i suffered and too much loves i missed...but tahnks GOD...i survived until today along with my restored healthy body and energy....ALHAMDULILLAH.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment